CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT. BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE AND PURCHASING OUR SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND IT’S TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS LICENSE, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE LEAVE OUR WEBSITE.
“You” means the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation. “We,” “us” and “our” means PHP Traffic Exchange Script or Aron & Sharon.
We hereby grant you a nonexclusive license to use the Software on any web host, provided the Software is in use only for your own business use, you are not granted permission to use this software on any sites belonging to clients or on any websites or domains not owned and operated by you. The Software is “in use” on a web host when it is installed via the installation process or any of or all of its files are uploaded via FTP to a web host.
On shared hosting, the primary license holder (purchaser) has the right to use the software but if the software is used by any other party with access to the shared hosting/hosting account on a regular basis, (Where regular is more than once a week) they will need to purchase their own license.
We remain the sole owner of all right, title and interest in the Software and related explanatory written materials (“Documentation”) and tutorials.
Archival or Backup Copies
You may copy the Software for back up and archival purposes, provided that the original and each copy is kept in your possession and that your installation and use of the Software does not exceed that allowed in the “License Grant” section above.
Things You May Not Do
The Software and Documentation are protected by international copyright laws and international treaties. You must treat the Software and Documentation like any other copyrighted material-for example, a book.
YOU MAY NOT:
– Copy the Documentation,
– Copy the Software except to make archival or backup copies as provided above,
– Modify or adapt the Software or merge it into another program in any way,
– Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software,
– Place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet,
– Sublicense, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation.
– Share login details for the software to others (you are granted to share your logins with Virtual assistants provided they are working on your behalf)
– Allow client access to the software.
– Use the software to host client material (videos or audio) If you wish use the software for client files then you will need to purchase a new copy for each individual client.
– Allow multiple people to use your installation
– Share or distribute any of the API keys listed within your account (these are strictly for your own personal use – with the exception of the developer licenses which are for use with clients whom have paid a minimum of $99 for a service from you)
You may transfer all your rights to use the Software and Documentation to another person or legal entity provided you transfer this Agreement, the Software and Documentation, including all copies, updates and prior versions to such person or entity and that you retain no copies, including copies stored on computer or web hosting. (You may do this once. After this you will need to purchase another copy)
We warrant that for a period of 30 days after delivery of this copy of the Software to you:
The downloadable area where access to your Software is provided to you will be online and available for use, or an alternative will be provided (we are under no liability should this area become unavailable)
The Software will perform in substantial accordance with the Documentation.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, regardless of whether we know or had reason to know of your particular needs. No employee, agent, dealer or distributor of ours is authorized to modify this limited warranty, or to make any additional warranties.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy for breach of the foregoing warranty shall be, at our option, to either:
Return the price you paid, or
Repair or replace the Software that does not meet the foregoing warranty if proof of ownership is provided.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Term and Termination
This license agreement takes effect upon your use of the software and remains effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession. It will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this license agreement. You agree on termination of this license to destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession.
You understand that breach of any of the terms listed here are grounds for immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of any licenses without refund or recourse.
The Software contains trade secrets and proprietary know-how that belong to us and it is being made available to you in strict confidence. ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OF ITS ALGORITHMS, PROTOCOLS OR INTERFACES, OTHER THAN IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, MAY BE ACTIONABLE AS A VIOLATION OF OUR TRADE SECRET RIGHTS.
This license agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands , as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate PHP Traffic Exchange Script and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, PHP Traffic Exchange Script and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in Voorburg, The Netherlands , and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Voorburg, The Netherlands. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location:Voorburg, The Netherlands, under the rules of the Court of The Hague. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
Pricing, Offers & Discounts
Pricing for all of our products and services are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to modify the pricing or contents of any product package at any time without notice.
Discounts and offer links sent via email from our support team are valid for 7 days, after this time no offer will be honoured. Offers sent via email are valid for the recipient only.
Chargebacks & Payments
Client permanently and irrevocably waives any and all right to enact a ‘chargeback’ (that is, a disputed, reversed or contested charge with the applicable bank, credit card or charge card) against these payments for any reason whatsoever against PHP Traffic Exchange Script.com or Aron & Sharon.
Any chargeback processed against charges for PHP Traffic Exchange Script will result in full and complete cancellation of all PHP Traffic Exchange Script licenses and accounts due to the significant costs involved in administration for managing chargebacks.
Updates & Support
All PHP Traffic Exchange Script package purchases include 3 months of support and updates (we call this your Support & Updates License). This entitles you to 3 months of email support via our helpdesk, as well as 1 year of updates to the platform (this includes new features, bug fixes and compatibility updates to the main platform). Updates does not include any add-on products we may release in the marketplace or through other channels.
After your 1 year of inclusive support and updates expires, you will be notified via email. You can renew your Support & Updates license for a reduced fee. The renewal cost is $97. After 60 days from the expiry of your license all renewals are at full original package price.
The updates & support license is optional and will not be auto-billed to you – however it is recommended that you always run the latest version of PHP Traffic Exchange Script in order to ensure maximum stability and security.
PHP Traffic Exchange Script maintains a full time support and development team, and we use the funds from the support & updates license to ensure continued development and expansion of the platform for all our users.
Provision of Support
- Support will only be provided to users who have an active support and updates license (see above)
- Support is provided via our helpdesk and email only. Support requests must be submitted via our helpdesk contact pages at http://www.aronandsharon.com
- For technical support queries, our team may request administrator login details for your site where PHP Traffic Exchange Script is being used. Any details submitted to us are only accessible to our team via our SSL secured website and would never be shared outside of our business. We recommend creating a separate Administrator login account for our access which you are free to remove at any time. We regret that where details are not provided, we may not be able to provide solutions to technical support issues.
- This written license agreement is the exclusive agreement between you and us concerning the Software and Documentation and supersedes any prior purchase order, communication, advertising or representation concerning the Software.
- This license agreement may be modified only by a writing signed by you and us.
- In the event of litigation between you and us concerning the Software or Documentation, the prevailing party in the litigation will be entitled to recover attorney fees and expenses from the other party.
- You agree that the Software will not be provided, shared, shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations.
API Keys & License Use
General Licensing Terms
All standard keys provided as part of the packages are strictly for personal use only. This means you may only use them for sites which are owned, operated and registered to you.
You must not use any of these keys to license sites for clients or customers. We do provide developer license options (which you can find inside the licensing section) if you need licenses for use on client sites. These are available for an additional purchase.
We periodically check our licensing system for any potential infringements and will verify ownership of sites through various checks including server IP address and Whois services.
In the event that we cannot verify ownership of a site licensed inside your account we may require further proof that sites licensed are owned, operated and registered to you. This may include requirement to provide domain registration proof of ownership.
In the event that sufficient proof is not provided, or we find evidence of misuse of our licensing system, we reserve the right to cancel license keys or accounts without notice or recourse.
Sub-licensing is not permitted under the terms of our license.
Sub-licensing is any use of a license for a site which is not under your name or it’s main purpose is to promote business for another individual (this includes, but is not limited to -opt-in subscribers going to another individuals account, the page promoting the business of another individual, or funds from sales being collected by another individual). This might be as part of an network marketing scheme, or as a network of sites built for clients.
If you are providing logins to a site licensed under your account to another individual for them to operate and administer the site (except any team members working on your site for you) – this would most likely be considered a breach of our agreement under the sub-licensing terms.
If any sites you are running are operating for the benefit of another individual (including those hosted on your own servers), these should be licensed under a specifically purchased developer license key.
Permission from PHP Traffic Exchange Script / Aron and Sharon is required to use the PHP Traffic Exchange Script name or logo as part of any project, product, service, domain or company name.
We may grant permission to use the PHP Traffic Exchange Script name and logo for projects on an individual basis – you must contact us to discuss your potential use of our name or logo.
Our affiliate partners / members of our partner program are granted non-exclusive rights to use our name as part of their marketing, but domains must not include PHP Traffic Exchange Script or our name in any format.
Our logo may be on websites promoting our product or related services, but should not be used in the header or logo sections of your website, or as any kind of branding for your website or page. It must be clear that websites are not part-of or endorsed by PHP Traffic Exchange Script or our company in any way.
We do not allow the use of the trademark in advertising, including AdSense/AdWords.
The abbreviation “PHPTES” is not covered by the PHP Traffic Exchange Script trademarks and you are free to use it in any way you see fit
When in doubt about your use of the PHP Traffic Exchange Script name or logo, please contact the us for clarification.
Each participant in the affiliate program (“affiliate,” “you,” or similar terms) offered by Creative 6 Media Ltd, dba PHP Traffic Exchange Script (the “Program Operator”) at www.PHP Traffic Exchange Script.com (the “website”) expressly agrees to this affiliate agreement.
NOTICE: Please read this agreement carefully. Unless you expressly agree and consent to this agreement, you may NOT participate in the affiliate program. By participating in the affiliate program, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this contract. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, please do not register for the affiliate program.
This agreement incorporates the Program Operator’s Terms and Conditions of Use (located on this website) herein as if it were set forth in full. Throughout this agreement, “affiliate program” refers to the affiliate program operated by the Program Operator in part for the website.
Each affiliate is an independent contractor of the Program Operator and not an employee. Nothing herein is intended to create an employer/employee relationship.
INCOME TAX LIABILITIES
Each affiliate acts as an independent contractor and as such is responsible for any or all applicable income taxes, fees, and any other tax liabilities that affect or concern the sales of the products or services, in your country or location. It is the affiliate’s sole responsibility, and not the responsibility of the Program Operator, to take any steps necessary to recover these sums under the any applicable tax code and other applicable laws.
Commissions are paid on the first week of each calendar month (usually on or around the 1st of each month) for sales which qualify for payout.
There is a minimum commission payout amount of $100.00. You must reach at least $100 in commissions due which are ALL from sales outside of their 30 day guarantee period. This is the minimum amount that you must earn before you will be paid commissions. In any commission period, your commission must exceed this amount before you will receive any sums for that period. Commissions below this minimum amount will be held until such time as the commission equals or exceeds this amount.
Commissions are not paid for any sales for which payment has not been received, or for any transaction that has been rejected for any reason.
We are not responsible for paying interest to affiliates for accrued but not yet delivered commission payments.
If a transaction incurs a charge-back, or if an online transaction is not completed in every way, or if we have reason to believe a transaction is fraudulent or violates any of the terms of this Agreement in our reasonable discretion, no commission payment is due to the affiliate. If a commission has already been paid, then it will be deducted from an active affiliate’s future commissions.
All commissions are paid in US Dollars by PayPal, to the Paypal address provided at the point of joining our affiliate program, or the Paypal address you subsequently advise us of. It is your responsibility to ensure we hold an up-to-date, active Paypal email address for payments. You can advise us if you wish to change this address at any time via our helpdesk.
EARNING COMMISSION ON PRODUCTS
PHP Traffic Exchange Script Affiliate/Referral Partners will earn commissions on sales resulting from referrals brought to us through the unique affiliate links generated inside their PHP Traffic Exchange Script Affiliate / Partner Center. Our affiliate links work on a “last affiliate wins” system, meaning the most recent affiliate link an affiliate clicks should be credited with the sale. Please note we do advise affiliates to ask their referrals to clear cookies before using their links to ensure credit of the sale to their account.
Any purchases referred through links not generated inside the affiliate center will not track to a specific affiliate account and cannot be attributed to a specific affiliate. In special rare cases (at our own discretion) we will credit a sale to an affiliate that has not tracked if they can provide relevant information about the buyer, and we can confirm this with the buyer. Sales will not be attributed to an affiliate if another affiliate has already been credited with the sale (i.e. we will not change the attributed affiliate on a sale).
50% commission will be paid on referred sales of the PHP Traffic Exchange Script Standard, Basic and Premium packages (excluding any special discount versions)
Note: Please note any commissions will be calculated on the main product price, not including any tax or additional charges.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES – Things You Should NOT Do As An Affiliate
You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
- You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
- you must NOT run “negative” PPC or Iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
- You should avoid using the raw affiliate link. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us.
- You cannot earn commission on your own purchase.Any ‘self’ purchase commission will be nullified. You need 2 sales before commissions are paid and a minimum of $100 due in commissions to trigger a commission payout
- Any JV Prizes are awarded based on qualified leads and are subject to fraud reviews. Qualified leads are unique customers who fill out the opt in form themselves with valid information. We will expressly deny or modify prizes based on lead quality. Activities of Fraud will lead to further actions.
- You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words PHP Traffic Exchange Script, PHP Traffic Exchange Script or Aron and Sharon. We also do not permit use of domains containing the words PHP Traffic Exchange Script, or any variation on this which infringes on our brand. We reserve the right to enforce trademark infringement.
- iFrames, and cloaked domains are not permitted. These can mislead buyers and we use frame busters to prevent them being used. Pre-sell pages are far more effective for you.
- You must not scrape content from our sites, RSS feeds or use the same text. Be sure to create original content so that you get better search results.
- PPC campaigners may bid on any keywords including the product names and author names as long as you agree that these trademarks and product names are the property of PHP Traffic Exchange Script.com & Creative 6 Media Ltd and you are only using them under agreement. This agreement maybe revoked at any time. Make sure all campaigns abide by point number 2.
- You must abide by the laws of your country in all your affiliate promotions. You must never use FAKE testimonials or FAKE news sites or anything false when promoting our offers.
- We do not permit offering cashback, rebates or other discounts as part of your affiliate offer or promotion of PHP Traffic Exchange Script. We advise promoting PHP Traffic Exchange Script on it’s own merits. Our most successful affiliates offer unique bonuses such as additional training, resources or setup services.
Use of PHP Traffic Exchange Script Branding & Trademark as An Affiliate
As an affiliate partner of PHP Traffic Exchange Script, you are permitted to use the PHP Traffic Exchange Script trademark in content which directly refers to our brand.
You are not permitted to use our logo or branding in any headers, logos or branding which may make your website appear to be an PHP Traffic Exchange Script web property. Our branding should also not be used in any online advertising media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google ads where it purports to be an official PHP Traffic Exchange Script advert.
If you have any questions or need further clarification on your use of the PHP Traffic Exchange Script branding, please do get in touch with our friendly team.